What Is e-Mastering?
dB Mastering’s streamlined e-Mastering service taking you from mix to manufacture in very little time.
During e-mastering we will be in contact with you during every step and view this as a collaboration with you right through to completion.
We’ll be available to answer your questions, discuss the various aspects of the mastering process and to ultimately ensure you are 100% happy with the final product.
Here’s how it works.
- Send your files to us at ua.mo1660082755c.gni1660082755retsa1660082755mbd@s1660082755eiriu1660082755qne1660082755 via your preferred file sharing service or contact us for details on uploading to our dropbox.
- A free mix appraisal is offered to all our clients as part of our comprehensive e-mastering service. This provides an opportunity for us to error check the mixes and to offer you helpful feedback on preparing your mixes PRIOR to the mastering session commencing. Being “on the same page” with you is critical to achieving the best possible outcome.
- Before completion, reference masters will be forwarded to you for approval. At this stage we encourage your comments and questions should you have any.
- Once you have approved the mastering we will prepare the Production Masters for your nominated release format/s. For hard copy CD this will be the industry standard DDP file as preferred by most duplication plants and you will also have access to our custom DDP Player to audition and check all aspects of the Production Master. This enables you to ensure the transitions from track to track are to your liking, AND burn your own CD copies.
- Your release is now ready for manufacture. We can even upload this direct to the plant for you!
Online file formats will be forwarded to you and be ready for uploading to your online distributor/aggregator.
N.B We also accept physical delivery by mail to our secure Post Office Box. A USB stick is lightweight, travels well and is preferred to hard drives.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0414 380 699.
We love questions!